DDS / DPC-C6BC1.5M / UTP Patch Cord 1.5M Cat6
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Performance: With guaranteed usable bandwidth, patch cords meet and exceed standards
- Highly Reliable: Bonded-Pair technology ensures optimum performance and resists impacts of installation and wear and tear
- Space-Saving Footprint: Small in diameter, our patch cords ensure proper airflow, support easy maintenance and are compatible with high-density hubs
- 4 Pairs Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Conductor Metal: Bare Copper
- Color Code: Gray
- Conductor: 24 AWG
- Insulation Material: HD-PE
- Jacket Material: PVC UL94V-0
- Heat-resistant: 60oC minimum (Temperature limited)
- Flame property: The purpose of the vertical flame test is to screen out flammable wires. It follows the VW-1 (UL); FT-1 (CSA) standards.