Cisco / SG112-24 / 24 Port Gigabit Rackmount Unmanaged Switch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cisco Switch 24 port Gigabit Switch with 2 Mini-GBIC Ports / SG112-24
- Description :
- With the SG112-24 110 Series 24-Port Unmanaged Network Switch from Cisco you can connect a variety of Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, hubs, computers, and more directly to a larger network and to the Internet.
- Plug and play configuration allows you to simply take the switch out of the box place it on the desk or into a rack mount configuration and begin expanding your network capacity.
- The SG112-24 comes equipped with twenty four Gigabit Ethernet ports providing a fast, reliable network connection.
- A switching capacity of 48 Gbps and forwarding capacity of 35.7 mpps ensures users benefit from increased bandwidth and throughput to move packets through the switch faster and more efficiently.
- For added piece of mind the SG112-24 supports automatic cable detection to eliminate the concern over using the wrong cable and comes compatible with a wide variety of equipment from other vendors
- Give your office network a boost of speed and performance at a low price that takes almost no time to set up. Easily build a highly reliable network to connect your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. If your business is like most small companies, you do not have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with the Cisco® 110 Series Unmanaged Switches. Users, workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices can now deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information across the network in almost no time. Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses that is easy on the budget and without all the complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work. Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches (Figure 1), part of the Cisco Small Business networking solutions, are a line of unmanaged switches that provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space with basic network needs and to optimize power efficiency. They use less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes. A business-class, affordable network solution, Cisco 110 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
|Device type||Switch - 24 ports - unmanaged|
|Enclosure type||Desktop, rack-mountable|
|Ports||22 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo SFP|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N/A|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 48 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 35.7 Mpps|
|MAC address table size||8000 entries|
|Jumbo frame support||Yes|
|Features||Flow control, Layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, quality of service (QoS), cable diagnostics, loop detection, Energy Efficient Ethernet|
|Compliant standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x|
|Status indicators||Power, link/activity, cable diagnostics, loop detection|
|Expansion and Connectivity|
|Interfaces||24 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)|
|Power device||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage required||100-240V AC/50-60 Hz universal input|
|Electric current required||N/A|
|Compliant standards||UL 60950, FCC CFR47 Part 15, CSA 22.2|
|Localization||Chinese (simplified), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese|
|Service and support||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Service and support details||Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply and fans - 1 year ¦ Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year|
|Min operating temperature||32 °F|
|Max operating temperature||104 °F|
|Humidity range operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min storage temperature||-4 °F|
|Max storage temperature||158 °F|
|Humidity range storage||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
We Also Recommend
Cisco 24 Port Gigabit & 2 SFP port unmanaged Switch / CBS110-24T
Regular price LE 9,25000 LE 9,250.00