D-Link Cat 5E Module / NKJ-5EWHI1B21
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Cat 5E UTP Keystone Jack RJ45 1800 8P 8C 50u , White
- Termination of 4 pairs of LAN cables with sizes 23-24 AWG
- Color code scheme labels available for T568A and T568B standard cable terminations
- Suitable for unloaded patch panel type 1U – 24 port or 2U-48 port
- 3 Certifications: UL, 3P ETL / ETL Intertek
The D-Link Cat 5e keystone jack is an RJ45 8P 8C 50u connector for terminating solid copper cables with sizes 23-24 AWG. Easy termination using 110 & Krone punch down tools. The RJ45 connector provides a color label code for the LAN cable termination scheme following the T568A and T568B standards. In addition, this connector also complies with IEC 60603-7-4 / ANSI / TIA / EIA-568-C-2 standard LAN cable termination. D-Link provides 5 color variations (White, Blue, Red, Green and Yellow) RJ45 keystone jack that can be used as a standard identification of the installed infrastructure cable or as an aesthetic that can make the infrastructure of your network cable more colorful.