DDS / DPC-FTPC6BC0.25M / FTP Patch Cord 0.25M cat6
Shipping calculated at checkout.
DDS CAT 6 FTP LAN Data Cable Patch Cord is an enhanced performance patch cord used for transmission of high speed data, digital and analogue voice and video RGB signals on LANs. It supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000 BASE-T) standard and operates at bandwidths up to 250 MHZ.
- Molded strain relief snag-less boot
- 8-pin high quality RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold plated contacts for corrosion resistance
- Cable constructed from stranded wire for flexibility and minimum crosstalk
- Compliant to ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2, ANSI/TIA568-C.2, EN 50173-1
- IEC 61156-6, EN 50288-10-2
- IEC 60332-1-2, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- Reliable performance
- Super-standard performance margin