TP-Link Omada Hardware Controller / OC200
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Centralized management for up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers
- Accessible through direct access, cloud portal or mobile app
- Pre-installed Omada controller software. Power it on and start to play.
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime
- Dual power selection PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps the IT administrator quickly view and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
|Interface||2 × 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
1 × USB 2.0 Port for configuration backup
1 × Micro USB Port for power
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB（DC 5V/1A）|
|Dimensions||3.9 × 3.9 × 1.0in.
(100 × 98 × 25mm)
|Centralized Management||Up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers|
|Management Features||Automatic device discovery
Batch firmware upgrading
Intelligent network monitoring
Event logs and notifications
Captive portal authentication
|Package Contents||Omada Hardware Controller OC200
Quick Installation Guide
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
We Also Recommend
Prolink Media Converter 10/100/1000M base-TX/FX MM - 1310nm / PL-MCG-MM
Regular price LE 2,10000 LE 2,100.00
ZK Facial multi-biometric time & attendance and access control terminal / uface 402
Regular price LE 11,50000 LE 11,500.00