D-Link / NCB-FS09O-AUHD-08 / 08 Core Single Mode Unitube Armoured Outdoor Fiber Cable – HDPE
These cables can be used for outdoor applications in ducts or aerial drop for access and distribution for campus/ between and within buildings. These cables can be installed in ducts with either pulling or blowing techniques and in aerial applications with traditional lashing methods.
Features & Benefits
- Available upto 24 fibre count in either Single Mode and Multimode Optical Fibres
- Steel tape adds to crush resistance as well as can be used as a cable locator after installation
- Cables are rodent protected
- Easily removable rugged jacket
- Flexible, light weight, easy to handle & install • Tensile and crush resistant
- UV protected
- Tightly controlled physical parameters
- 24F Available with Stripe marked 24 tight buffers or with 2 Bundle binder design.
We Also Recommend
D-Link / DEM-311GT / SFP ( Mini-GBIC ) Fiber Gigabit Ethernet Module Multi Mode