Noyafa / NF-8508 / Optical Fiber & Lan Tester
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Optical Fiber Meter - Checks fiber faults by emitting red lasers and tests optical power and attenuation value of light.
- Wire Map - Tests the faults of short circuit, open circuit, and cross in a LAN network.
- Anti-jamming Receiver - You can quickly and accurately locate a target wire in a bunch of wires with the receiver's anti-jamming probes, NCV, and adjustable sensitivity. For dim work environments, LED lights are ideal.
- Port Flash - Determine the corresponding connection port by observing the same blink frequency on the switch/router port where the target cable is connected.
- Length Test - Measures the length of CAT5 / CAT6 cables up to 200m, it can be measured in meters, yards, or feet.
- PoE Test - It can test the information of a standard PoE device, such as PoE voltage, power supply polarity, power supply mode, and also the type of PSE.
- HD Screen - As compared to previous models, the NF-8508 has a better high-definition screen with visual icons, which makes it easier to observe the detailed parameters of different modes, such as cont, scan, port flash, length, VFL, OPM .etc
- QC Test - Tests the quality of the crimping of crystal heads.
- Battery life is longer - Customize backlight off time and auto shutdown time, and charge the built-in lithium battery with a universal type-C cable.